- Make sure you have Java installed on your computer, version 1.5 or later.
- Download your favorite GB or GBC roms from Here.
- Download MeBoyBuilder.jar.
- Run MeBoyBuilder.jar by double-clicking.
- Press the "Add game" and select a ROM file. Repeat for all games you want to add (beware that some phones do not accept very large ".jar" files though).
- Press the "Create MeBoy.jar" button. Select where to create MeBoy.jar.
- Copy MeBoy.jar to your phone. If the phone accepted the file, you're done! Otherwise, read on:
- Some phones want a ".jad" file, which is a text file with info about the ".jar" file. MeBoy.jad is created for this reason. (If your phone accepted MeBoy.jar, you do not need MeBoy.jad and can safely throw it away.
5:15 AM | Filed Under | 2 Comments
- Minimize Java applications in S40 v [5th and 6th]
- Meboy GB & GBC emulator [J2ME]
- Anyview 3.2.31
- Msdict Oxford Dictionaries [Crack]
- Medieval Bluetooth FTP [Cracked]
- Opera Mini 4.2.1887 [Skins Included]
- MobileMaths v1.7 S40 [Cracked]
- Periodic Table 2.0 by Markus Goldkamp [Cracked]
- Nokia Screen Dumper 2.0
- Change Operator logo [s40 v5]
- Change Media player, radio and equalizer skins [s4...
- View hidden system folders in s40
- List of Nokia S40 phones
- ▼ April (13)